It is a postal express delivery service provided by Zampost which connects more than 150 branches countrywide and over 190 countries and territories worldwide.
- A priority mail service – It endeavours to deliver documents and merchandise on time. It provides priority physical door to door delivery services.
- Convenient – EMS can be sent and collected from any of the Post Office counters; Collections can also be done from customer’s premises.
- Largest delivery network – EMS has the largest last mile coverage supported by the postal delivery network.
Some of the EMS services on offer are:
- Domestic – Conveyance and delivery of domestic letters, documents and parcels within Zambia.
- International – This is a tailor made service which involves mail conveyance for business clients and is tailored to meet various individual business needs.
- Business mail – This is a tailor made service which involves mail conveyance for business clients and is tailored to meet various individual business needs.
- Pick Up – This is a service that allows for items to be collected from a customer’s premises for onward shipping.